Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Times at Home!

I thought I would share some new pictures of the Maynard family and let you know what we have been up to. Some are of Tyler coloring for the first time, well he really just wanted to eat the crayons instead of coloring, but it is a good start. I think he might be left handed, he kept picking it up with his left hand. Of course, they say you can never tell this early, we will just have to see. We also have baked brownies, Drew's favorite thing to make! I think he just likes licking the spatula!! We also carved our first pumpkin. Actually, this was the first time I did it myself. I think it turned out pretty good! Oh, and the last are of Tyler in the bathroom. He has this fascination with the bathroom. I have to always keep the door closed. Well, this weekend I was drying my hair, in my own world, and I didn't notice he came in and unrolled the entire new roll of toilet paper!! He had fun!! Oh, and he loves sitting on Drew's potty. He cracks me up and goes in and gets it and sits right on it. I am thinking maybe I should start training him, he might be easier!! :)

























6 comments:

Meagan Maynard said...

They are both soo cute!

Tami said...

Ha, ha! So cute! Is that Tyler on the potty!! He's going to be potty-trained before Drew! Just kidding...hopefully not! Nice pumpkin...not bad for your first try! Love the boys! Give them all hugs and kisses from me! (Well, I'm talking about the boys...don't think Billy would appreciate a kiss from me! Ha, ha!) Love ya, Sis!

Jenny said...

Great pictures Ang! They are both growing up so much! Is it cold up there yet? Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy! I am so happy to see new photos of them. It looks like you guys are having a great fall in Iowa. I can't WAIT to see you all in a few weeks.

Katie said...

I love these pictures, Angie! Thanks for sharing them. Tali said, "What dat boy doo-een, Mama?" I said, "That boy is Tyler and he's trying to eat some crayons!" :)

Patsy Scott said...

I miss these little boys. it isn't fair to be so far from Grandma.
Thanksgiving can't come soon enough.