Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am supposed to enjoy "EVERY" moment?!

I am glad to be a stay-at-home mom, you know to not miss any moment in their life. Well, poor Tyler has had diahrrea for like 4 days now and yesterday was a day that I could have missed! I feel bad he is sick, but he doesn't have a fever, if he is still has it tomorrow, I will take him to the doctor. Anyway, last night I decided to give Tyler a bath alone (thank goodness!), because he has a sore bum and I thought it would be a nice and calming before bed. Well everything was fine, he was all clean and I was letting him play, then all of a sudden he had that look of "I have to poop!", on his face and then it happened.....HE POOPED IN THE TUB!! I could not believe it. I was like you have got to be kidding me!!! It was the grossest things I had ever seen!! I quickly tried to get him out as he was trying to play with it! YUCK!!! I am just glad Drew wasn't in the tub too. So, I am now on a sanitizing kick!!! This was definitely a moment in his life I could have missed!

10 comments:

Meagan Maynard said...

haha.... that's funny. poor guy. I can just see him trying to play with it though, and see you racing to get him out fast... haha...

Unknown said...

I'm not sure you are supposed to "Enjoy" every moment, being a stay-at-home mommy just means that you won't miss any moment. Even the bad, stressing, yucky moments...you get to experience them ALL! Oh...Ang...I still don't know if I'd be able to handle that one. I know it's supposed to be different when it's your own, but that's a stretch! And then to have him try to play in it....GAG!!! You are a GREAT mom!!! I'm sure that you didn't have to clean it up, Bill came in and said, "Ang, you've been changing messy diapers all day, let me clean up the tub for you. You just go downstaris and have a nice cup of coffee while I take care of the boys." Ha, ha! It's a nice thought anyway! :) Hang in there sis! Love ya!

Katie said...

Horror. Disgusting. What a memory!

p.s.-The number one thing that has helped kids with "the runs" in our house has been to give them some Probiotics for kids. The pediatricians at our dr's office highly recommend it and I've found it works every time after just a couple of doses. You can get it over the counter "Florastor" is usually behind the counter at a pharmacy but you don't need a prescription for it. Just ask them. Or, you can get it at any health food store. Then, you just mix it in w/their water or applesauce or whatever. Just an idea!

Patsy Scott said...

ohhh, Angie. Glad I wasn't there. LOL I would have HAD to help clean it up.

Anonymous said...

Oh so Gross. Oh the things we do for our kids. LOL. They will never know. haha. I've used the probiotics before and can vouch that they work fast and you don't need a prescription! Just ask the pharmacist. No side effects, and they can't do any harm...

www.vitamins-4-u.com/floraster.html

Meghan Rogers said...

You poor thing. I thought Gavin's puking in the tub was bad but that takes the cake! EWWWWWW........
I probably would have thrown up! :)

Jess said...

Wowsers!

Katie said...

How's the poop? Did it clear up?

Hirra said...

Oh my! Look what we have to look forward to. haha. :) I can't wait to see you guys too. Give us a call when you get to Indiana or let us know and let's keep in touch. Let's try to plan something to get together sometime.

Meridee said...

At least Tyler doesn't eat it. That's what dogs do.

I know, you didn't need this word-picture.