Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Accident Free Day!!

Yipppppeeeee! I am on cloud nine! We actually made it the whole day without an accident on the floor or in his pants! I am so proud of him, but we still have a long way to go! Tomorrow I am going to venture out to Wal-Mart with just underwear on. This will be a true test, but I am bringing a change of clothes, just in case! Also, another break-through, he wants to wear underwear now. When I tried to put a diaper on him, (I still use diapers at night, pull-ups don't work well, I've learned that!!) he screamed because he wanted his Thomas underwear on! Just a month ago he didn't want to wear underwear and I thought he would go the rest of his life either never wearing underwear or wearing diapers. I was praying for a miracle and the Lord has answered my prayers!

7 comments:

Meagan Maynard said...

Yay! Go Drew! I'll say a prayer for your Walmart trip!!

Jess said...

"Tomorrow I am going to venture out to Wal-Mart with just underwear on. This will be a true test, but I am bringing a change of clothes, just in case!"

You are talking about Drew right? Not you. hehe I love reading your blogs Angie. Keep us updated.

Jenny said...

Hi Ang! That is great... Good job Drew! He is a true big boy now! Hope your trip to Walmart went well. Love ya!

Angie said...

Jess you are hilarious!!! I just caught what I wrote, I guess if you just read that it sounds pretty bad! You sure do catch everything!!! :)

Meagan Maynard said...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious... I'm just picturing Angie saying, "Tomorrow I am going to venture out to Wal-Mart with just underwear on." haha... so funny!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

BAHHHHHHAAAAAAA! It was like reading a post about a dream you might have had Ang! Where you find yourself at Walmart with just your undies on. ROFL!! I am loving your Walmart posts - especially that last one about the old lady. What a great lesson for all of us about loving where we are at in life RIGHT NOW. Love ya Ang! Thanks for sharing.