Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Baby Proof Invention?!

Just when I thought my house was baby proof, Tyler pulls a new one on me today. When I went into the kitchen this morning I saw some water on the floor thinking, oh must be from some ice that fell out of the ice machine, that happens sometimes, so I just cleaned it up. A little while later I found more water and thought, what is going on, am I going crazy, I thought I just picked up this water?!! Then here comes Tyler and he goes right up to the water dispenser on the fridge and pushes it! The little booger, I should have figured that out when I saw his shirt covered in water. What is a mother to do now? Do they make covers for the refrigerator water and ice machine? Huh, maybe I should invent something like that. Any thoughts from other mothers? This could be a million dollar invention!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH NOOOO!! No suggestions here, good luck with that one, Ang! If I think of something, I'll let you know and then maybe we can pitch the idea to QVC!! Hello retirement!! :)

Jess said...

It's called Duct tape. But then you'd have no water...or ice.

Patsy Scott said...

I'm laughing at this one. Tyler is going to give you mind twisters for years I bet! If you come up with a solution, let us know. Maybe he'll get tired of getting all wet.

Meagan Maynard said...

Jess and I laughed on the couch reading this one! We miss the boys a lot... and you guys too!!

Anonymous said...

Does your ice/water dispenser have a lock button you can push? Ours does maybe yours does too?

Angie said...

I will look into that Carrie. Man, I guess someone already invented the baby proof thing. I was hoping for the million dollar idea!!