Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Winter Wonderland

I thought I would send some pictures of our snowfall that we have received this year so far. It has not been that bad really. Well, I guess the good thing is that I haven't had to drive in it everyday. I can choose when I want to go out and brave the weather. I must say though it seems every time I have to go and take the boys to a doctor appt., it never fails, there is some sort of precipitation. It adds to the drama of just taking them out by myself! Here are the pictures. The nice thing is that we have a neighbor that has a snow blower and he dug our mailboxes out for us. What a nice guy!!! Well, his mailbox is right next to ours, so I guess he had to dig ours out too! Anyway, enjoy the pictures!






1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow! Ang! I don't know how you do it! I'm so proud of how strong you are! I'd be a big babbling baby if I were there! Hang in there and I know you'll be in balmy Indiana before you know it! It's -5 right now....ahhh feel the warmth! Love ya!