Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally a New Blog!

I can't believe it has been 3 months since I have last blogged. Here I am blogging at 7pm, the boys need a bath, laundry needs folded and the kitchen cleaned...who says I have to have a perfect house right?!! On top of that Bill is gone this week. Let's just say I am in survival mode already and it is day two of Bill being gone. Peeling Tyler off the cement porch this morning to get him into daycare was not the best part of my day! It never fails though, when I come and pick them up, Tyler is the first to run to me and scream "MOMMEEEEEE!!" I love it!

Tonight I just sold the boys' baby bedding to a lady at work. A part of me is sad, but another part is excited to start a new chapter in life! We are thinking we are done at two, but who knows we go back and forth all the time!! LOL! After seeing little Chase it almost makes me want to have a third, but then I wake up to reality when my 2 1/2 year old isn't even showing signs of wanting to be potty trained! I thought Drew was strong willed, but now I know what a strong willed child is after having Tyler. I really need to buy that book "Raising a Strong Willed Child" by Dobson. Anyone have any words of wisdom on raising boys...my ears are open!!

Ending on a great note,I have a brand new nephew, Chase Robert Axline! He is sooo adorable! Congratulations Carrie and Sam! Can't wait to see him again!

Don't forget to wear green tomorrow! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments: