Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Boys!

Drew and Tyler are quite the pair! They keep me laughing that is for sure! One night last week I went in to tell the boys one last time to be quiet and go to bed since it was after 9pm, well I must say I was in there laughing with them for about 5 minutes. Drew as making farting sounds with his mouth and Tyler was doing the same! They were both rolling laughing until they both had the hiccups!! It was sooo hilarious! The boys are joint at the hip. They have a love/hate relationship. Tyler just wants to be just like Drew, is that good or bad?! Tyler is starting to repeat everything Drew says and they both say, "It's fuuuunnnny!", after they do something wrong. I have no idea where they got that, but then it is sometimes hard to keep such a serious face and discipline them. Never a dull moment in our house!!



I tried to get a recent picture on here of the boys, then I found this old picture on Patsy's computer. It about made me cry remembering how young they used to be!!

3 comments:

Meghan Rogers said...

Your boys are so cute. That picture makes me sad, even! They just grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Drew looks like he's Piper's age in that photo. Gulp, I wan't her to stay this size for longerrrrrrr! :) But then I'm also looking forward to her talking to me more. Hey, btw the boys left their jackets here if you're missing them. I'll bring them on Sunday.

Jenny said...

OH my goodness Ang... They grow so fast! You have two beautiful boys!