Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome Emily to the Thomas and Friend Family!



Yesterday it happened! Drew went up to Bill around 2pm and said, "Daddy, I have to go poo-poo." So excited, Bill took Drew to the potty and he sat on the potty and wanted the door closed to do his business and it happened...he pooped in the potty!! I never thought talking about my son's potty activity would ever be so exciting, but today I was so excited!! Drew then said, "I get my new Emily!" So off we went to Walmart and praise the Lord there was one Emily left!!! He was so excited and proud that he even told the lady at the checkout counter, "I went poo-poo, I get my new Emily." Tyler was so jealous, we had to break down and buy him a new Hot Wheel at the checkout counter, it was well worth the 97 cents!! I am praying that now he will continue to do this everyday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yayy! This is a great story and I'm so glad he got his Emily. How incredible there was only one left. Wouldn't that have been terrible if they had been out.... Congratulations Drew! I love you kiddo.

Jess said...

Tell Drew I said "GOOD JOB BIG BOY!!!"

Jenny said...

Good job Drew! That is great Ang!

Patsy Scott said...

Great job, Drew!

and angie...if he doesn't continue in it... offer another "carrot" to him, but his time, say he has to keep doing it for a week.
By then it should be habit.

So is emily a new train in the story?