Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh, Wal-Mart!!!

Where have all the good wonderful bananas gone?!!!! Since moving to SL, I have wondered that!! I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter how long I stand and stare at the banana table I can never find that wonderful bunch of bananas. Just the other day, it took me about 5 minutes to find the right bananas and they were still somewhat bruised!! Plus, I have also noticed that my milk goes bad just after I buy it within a couple of days! What is happening to Wal-Mart? I will have to shop somewhere else! As Bill would say "Sam Walton would not be very happy!"

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'm on my way there right now. We got some of the most beautiful nana's there the other day, but the last batch we got (I think from Aldi) was not good. Bruised as well.

Anonymous said...

Any better luck with your banannas?? How are you all feelling? I heard you were all sick. We have been sick too for the past 2 weeks. We'll be So So happy when health returns. Love ya.

Jenny said...

I went to Walmart today and couldn't find ANY bananas... what is up with that??